Are you looking for a more effective web presence?
CES offers design, development, and hosting services for websites and web applications to schools, school districts, and community organizations of all kinds. With deep expertise in Drupal and Wordpress development, you’ll find we can bring you rapid, customized design and deployment at a cost effective price.
- Website Development
- Website Design
- Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress)
- Responsive Design
- Domain and Website Hosting
- Website Accessibility/Usability evaluation
- Solution Architecture
The CES approach
We work in close collaboration with your organization and your team to identify and clarify your goals, so that your site is truly tailored to convey your unique identity. With extensive expertise in user friendly, accessible, and mobile responsive design; your site will reflect up-to-the minute best practices.
We specialize in solving problems.
Are you seeking:
- A consistent multi site design for a multiple entity organization (for instance, a school district)
- A site that complies with 508 accessibility requirements
- Easier content management and solid training for your contributors and editors
- A site designed to accommodate safety and security through updates and improvements
- A clean, user-friendly design that gives you the room to grow your site as your needs evolve
- A way to better market your organization and attract search traffic
- Functionality that offers calendars, news updates, and searchable events
- More cost-effective website hosting, and time-saving design and development
- A design and development partner that understands education and educational organizations
CES has particular experience in creating and hosting websites for school districts, schools, and educational nonprofit organizations. Here are a few examples of recent projects:
Greenfield Public School district wanted a multi-site design that was easy to navigate, attractive, and accessible to students, families, community and staff; included expanded calendar features; and integrated social media. Learn more
Hatfield’s existing site was vulnerable to security threats, and looked out-of-date. Visitors had a hard time finding teachers and other school personnel on the site, and school personnel had a hard time updating content and photos. Learn more.
The Pioneer Valley Educational Readiness Center wanted to create a brand new website that offered clear, easily accessible, up-to-date information about early childhood career and professional development pathways, and routes to organizations that could help visitors to advance their careers. Learn more
Want to learn more?
We would be happy to answer your questions and talk with you about your project. To request a call or ask for a proposal, please contact: