Teacher Licensure and Administrative Leadership Programs Designed for You
Cohort programs can be customized for your district, your teachers, and your students!
Is your district seeking to fill high-need positions and build the capacity of your staff? Do you have promising candidates for administrative roles currently teaching in your district?
Does your district currently:
- employ teachers on waivers?
- employ teachers with a Preliminary License that will soon expire?
- struggle to attract qualified candidates to fill critical positions?
The CES Licensure Program can offer your district a high-quality solution to fit your budget and time frame through a cohort model.
- Initial licensure for most programs in less than two years for teachers and 2.5 years for administrative leaders
- Convenient hybrid-online format
Why choose a cohort model?
- In-district face-to-face courses led by dynamic instructors currently working in Massachusetts schools
- Rich and robust dialogue and shared professional language
- Consistent approaches to planning and implementing instruction and leadership across your district
All CES Licensure programs are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.