Tuition and Financial Aid
The CES Licensure Program is among the most affordable teacher licensure programs in the Commonwealth. We offer a number of payment plans for students seeking Licensure as well as graduate credit.
- The tuition fee for enrollment in all Teacher Licensure Programs except the ESL and Moderate Disabilities programs is $10,175. The tuition fee for the ESL programs is $9,650, and the tuition fee for the Moderate Disabilities programs is $11,360.
- The tuition fee for enrollment in the Administrative Leadership Program is $12,625.
- For those not enrolled in the Licensure Program, the registration fee for individual courses is $875.
CES Application Fee (Licensure Program): $75
For Licensure Program enrollees, the cost of the practicum is included in program tuition. For those seeking an Additional License the cost is $2,300.
Please note: The cost of the required Reflective Practicum Seminar is included in your overall tuition fee.
A withdrawal fee of $50 applies for participants who withdraw from the program.
- Six Quarterly Payments made over a period of 18 months. To be paid every 3 months,. The first quarterly payment is due on the first quarter ending date following enrollment: April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1.
- Eight Quarterly Payments made over a period of 24 months. To be paid every 3 months. The first quarterly payment is due on the first quarter ending date following enrollment: April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1.
Additional Costs for Graduate Credit through Fitchburg State University
For students who wish to take courses for graduate credit through Fitchburg State University, there is an additional cost. Three graduate credits cost $295.
CES Continuing Education Consumer Loan
In partnership with UMass Five College Federal Credit Union, the Collaborative for Educational Services offers a continuing education consumer loan for eligible enrollees in the CES Educator Licensure program throughout the Commonwealth.
The loan is available for students who are officially enrolled in the Licensure program for Initial or Additional Licensure, as well as to those seeking a Master’s Degree or CAGS, and is part of the CES’ commitment to helping you achieve your goal of a career in education.