At CES, candidates become effective educators and instructional leaders who seek to create positive social change on behalf of their students and communities...and you and your school will benefit.
Build a pipeline of skilled educators.
Do you have:
- teachers working with emergency licenses?
- teachers working on waivers?
- talented paraprofessionals that you know could do more?
Now you can support them on the path to an initial license.
Work with the CES Licensure Program to develop a customized cohort curriculum for aspiring and promising educators in your district. Our program works with districts to develop pathways for paraeducators and provisionally licensed educators, with a focus on diversifying the educator workforce. The CES Licensure Program was developed with the flexibility needed to allow those currently working in schools to meet their goals of becoming fully licensed teachers.
Create the teachers and administrative leaders your students need.
- A district-based cohort that uses teacher diversification and district funding to support paraeducators to become licensed teachers through coursework offered in-district.
- A regional cohort to address the need for licensed Reading Specialists in the southeastern region of the state.
- A district partnership that sponsors coursework for district paraeducators to first earn their Provisional license to teach in the district, then complete their Initial licensure program at a reduced program tuition.
We believe in transforming education. Let’s do it together.
Let CES help your district grow stronger with a program specifically designed to meet your district and your teachers’ needs. A conversation with a member of our CES Licensure team is the place to start. Click the image to download our District Cohort flyer.
The CES Licensure Program is a DESE-approved educator preparation program.