The Collaborative for Educational Services (CES) is seeking part-time Activity Assistant to support educational enrichment activities for the After School Program at Koziol Elementary School in Ware, Ma. to begin immediately.
Who We Are: Experienced educators; passionate about serving all students; including those who may have not done their best work in a traditional text-based classroom.
We value: The provision of positive high-quality after school experiences that help young people develop skills and confidence that will help them find success in school and in life. Social Justice and Equity work is central to our mission, especially in these times. We understand that all forms of oppression are damaging.
- Ability to follow and take direction from Activity Leaders and Site Coordinator
- Assist Activity Leader with implementation of lesson plans
- Enjoys working with elementary aged students
- Abllity to work in person
- Candidates under 18 are required to obtain a working permit prior to starting work
We hope that you will join us in this work!
Employment is through the end of the school year with the opportunity to work in the summer and the following school year.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience working with children.