The following policies have been developed to ensure a positive training experience for all:
- Absolutely no walk-in registrations will be accepted. This includes substitutes.
- Refunds will only be made if CES cancels a training. If a withdrawal is requested at least 7 days before a training start date, payment will be applied to another training in the Assessment Grant Project up until June 30, 2017. After June 30, 2017, there are no credits or adjustments.
- A $15.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Purchase orders are accepted.
- Phone registrations are not accepted, but we welcome phone inquiries.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by e-mail. If you do not use e-mail, you are responsible for calling 800.519.1882 x5571 or 413.586.4900 x5571 for confirmation. We are not responsible for e-mails that are sent to invalid or incorrect addresses.
To earn any CEU credit you must be present for the entire course. Anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late for any session will not be considered to have been present for the entire course. If extenuating circumstances cause lateness, please inform your instructor, who will note your arrival time on the sign-in sheet. Final decisions about CEU credit in these cases are made by the Collaborative staff, not the instructor.
If the course is divided into two or more sessions, you must attend each session not only to receive CEU credit, but also to get the most from the course, since each session builds on the previous one. Please do not come to a session if you have missed a previous session.
If you know in advance that you will be unable to complete a CEU course, please contact Christine Kenneally at email@example.com or call 413-586-4900 x5571 at least 7 days in advance to apply your payment to another course in the Assessment for Responsive Teaching project, which will be offered through June 30, 2017.
Weather Cancellations or Postponements
Details of weather cancellations or postponements are posted on this website and are available by calling 413.586.4900 x5573 after 6:30am on the day of a morning training, and after 2pm on the day of an evening training.