- Increase the use of data
- Create or improve data teams
- Integrate local data into the warehouse
- Create new reports and analysis
- Upload data from local assessments
- Make data accessible to your teachers and staff
- Find new ways to assess student performance and growth
Support for data teams
CEDU offers consulting and technology development services to assist data teams in schools and school districts to use education data effectively and efficiently, and increase understanding and skill in utilizing evidence-based teaching strategies to promote student learning and achievement.
Schools working with data are highly successful when educators work collaboratively to get the most out of the data tools and analyses. Working in collaborative teams helps educators to:
- Identify meaningful questions and evidence
- Reflect on the nature and interpretation of the data
- Plan actions
- Monitor their practice
Collaborative teams develop norms that facilitate discussion, increase knowledge, uncover unintentional biases, and hone the skills of educators.
We encourage collaborative teams to engage in an ongoing cycle of inquiry that identifies problem areas, verifies causes, and creates solutions that are effective and long lasting.
How can I learn more?
Contact David Olsson, email@example.com