Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition & Financial Aid
The CES Licensure Program is among the most affordable teacher licensure programs in the Commonwealth. We offer a number of payment plans for students seeking Licensure as well as graduate credit, in addition to a Continuing Education Loan in conjunction with the UMass Five College Credit Union. Scroll down to read more about these options.
- The tuition fee for enrollment in all Teacher Licensure Programs except the ESL and Moderate Disabilities programs is $8,650. The tuition fee for the ESL programs is $8,050, and the tuition fee for the Moderate Disabilities programs is $9,625.
- The tuition fee for enrollment in the Administrative Leadership Program is $10,500.
- For those not enrolled in the Licensure Program, the registration fee for individual courses is $775.
CES Application Fee (Licensure Program): $75
For Licensure Program enrollees, the cost of the practicum is included in program tuition. For those seeking an Additional License the cost is $2,100.
Please note: The cost of the required Reflective Practicum Seminar is included in your overall tuition fee.
A withdrawal fee of $50 applies for participants who withdraw from the program.
Tuition Payment Options
- Six Quarterly Payments made over a period of 18 months. To be paid every 3 months, The first quarterly payment is due on the first quarter ending date following enrollment: April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1.
- Eight Quarterly Payments made over a period of 24 months. To be paid every 3 months. The first quarterly payment is due on the first quarter ending date following enrollment: April 1, July 1, October 1, January 1.
Additional Costs for Graduate Credit through Fitchburg State University
For students who wish to take courses for graduate credit through Fitchburg State University there is an additional cost:
Graduate Credit Fees:
- 3 Credits: $335
- 2 Credits: $285
- 1 Credit: $220
This includes an administrative processing fee.
Payment for graduate credit for courses is made separately from course or program tuition at the first face-to-face session. Checks should be made out to the Collaborative for Educational Services.
In partnership with UMass Five College Federal Credit Union the Collaborative for Educational Services offers a continuing education loan for eligible enrollees in the CES Educator Licensure program throughout the Commonwealth.
The loan is available for students who are officially enrolled in the Licensure program for Initial or Additional Licensure, as well as to those seeking a Master's Degree or CAGS, and is part of the Collaborative's commitment to helping you achieve your goal of a career in education.