Dual Enrollment at Mt. Tom Academy


Dual enrollment options:

Qualified high school students may pursue dual enrollment options to earn both high school and college credit. For dual enrollment, students must be in their junior or senior year of high school and have a GPA of 3.0 or better. Students must also take HCC's Computerized Placement Test. Participation is subject to approval by the college and a "B" average must be maintained to remain eligible for the dual enrollment program. Collegecourse costs are the responsibility of the student.


Charges to sending school districts are less than the average per pupil expenditure of the district. Direct tuition payment to the Collaborative by families is also accepted.